- I love walking to the train every morning
- I love listening to my iPod all the way to work everyday and reading a book on the train
- I love going out without needing to drive anywhere…cabs are my friend!
- I love living 5 stories up. We had a thunderstorm two nights ago, and I swear thunder is louder up here!
- I love that people equate a good bar with good food here “Wilde is a great bar!” “But how’s the food??”
- I love Lake Shore Drive
- I love the architecture
- I hate that my El stop closed and I have to walk farther to the next El stop
- I hate looking for a new apartment…It is the most ridiculously difficult task I have attempted in ages
- I hate that it’s hard to wear heels here, for fear of walking long distances
- I hate that my kitchen is currently the size of a postage stamp
- I hate that I likely won’t find a new home as nice as my house in Dallas…For TWICE the cost, and with a roommate!
- I hate that we might have snow this weekend…Although, it almost certainly won’t stick…I cannot wait for warm weather!