I’m headed to Chicago tomorrow night! Going to visit a friend for a long weekend…Any suggestions on good things to do or see?
Should be a nice trip. She and I do vacay well together. We are both planners! 🙂
So far on our list of things to do:
- Dinner at Alinea (it will cost as much as my plane ticket!!)
- Shopping on Michigan Ave.
- Volleyball on the beach
- Possibly a “Brunch Cruise”
- Classic Chicago street dog (to compare to NYC street dogs!!)
- Drinks at the Hancock Signature Club (after shopping of course!)
All ideas will be considered! 🙂