Well, here are my new digs…Let’s see how thing go over here! I apologize for the mess, and lack of pretty sidebar fun stuff, but I will get that fixed as I unpack my blogger moving boxes.
Hope you enjoy the new view!
w00t! Good for you! Welcome to wordpress. Good riddance to blogger. Piece of rubbish. It was good for a while but arrrghh now!! I can’t even comment easily anymore on blogger blogs.
Congrats! I think you’ll like w0rdpress. I do!
hurray… I can see you again!
Huzzzah! You’ll love WP.
Buliding and Maintaining a downline is a difficult task and is a big part of any MLM or Network Marketing business. I use the following techniques to effectively manage my downline:
1. Ask questions – guide your downline to the answer for their questions by asking the right questions
2. Find each individuals strengths – find the strengths in each member of your downline and help them build their business utilizing there strengths.
3. Lead, dont pressure – lleading is about ,successfully working the business so that your downline members will want to follow you on their own accord. Don’t add pressure.
4. Manage your time – view yourself as a businessperson, and keep each conversation on task.
5. Consistency is the key to success – create a list of simple business building tasks, and your members to keep a log of the tasks completed each day. Teach them that success depends on how many of these tasks they commit to completing on a consistent daily basis.
6. Maintain communication – send team updates or newsletters via email to your downline at least every two weeks. Recognize achievements as much as possible.
7. Know when to move on – you cant make anyone work. You can lead, but if one of your downline wont follow – it might be a better use of your time to find a more self-motivated person.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.